Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking about ScoreWatch

tag
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Thinking about ScoreWatch

I'm thinking about purchasing ScoreWatch but I have a few questions first. Does the monthly fee include the scores from all 3 CRA's? How often can I check my score to see if it changed and does is cost extra?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thinking about ScoreWatch

Question

Is Score Watch also available for TransUnion or Experian?

Answer

No. Score Watch was developed by myFICO in partnership with Equifax, and only monitors your Equifax credit report and FICO score. If you would also like to obtain credit reports and FICO scores from TransUnion and Experian, you can purchase them using the FICO Standard product.

Question

What do I get when I buy Score Watch?
  Answer

Score WatchTM is a great product choice if you are getting ready for a major purchase and would like to monitor your score changes over time so that a refinance, loan or major purchase is done at a time that will allow you to get the best interest rates possible. Some key features are:  

• Score Watch monitors your Equifax credit report and FICO score, and will send you an alert with your most recent FICO score when it detects important changes.

• Score Watch keeps a history of your FICO score alerts, including a graph of your FICO score over time, an archive of past alerts, and loan interest rates you could expect to qualify for on a variety of loans.

• Score Watch also includes two free Equifax reports and scores – one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription.

For more information about Score Watch, click here.

Message 2 of 10
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Thanks Tuscani. From what I read it says I can only get my score twice a year. Am I reading this accurately? I am interested in checking my score after every step I take to see how it would affect my FICO.
Message 3 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Correct. Remember, you will get notified if your score goes up or down. But to get your exact score\report more than twice you have to pay extra. I believe SQ subscribers get discounts on buying extra reports. Don't quote me on that though.
Message 4 of 10
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Ok thanks again.
Message 5 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

My pleasure!
Message 6 of 10
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Eliminate the inevitable frustration. Just buy a score every six weeks and use the discount codes.
Message 7 of 10
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

OK I'll give it a shot.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Eliminate the inevitable frustration. Just buy a score every six weeks and use the discount codes."

Where can I find the discount codes?
Message 9 of 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

PBlueturtle wrote:
"Eliminate the inevitable frustration. Just buy a score every six weeks and use the discount codes."

Where can I find the discount codes?

Google is your friend  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.