cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two months and Two Scorepower purchases and still no SCOREWATCH ALERT!!

tag
Want-a-better-FICO
Valued Member

Two months and Two Scorepower purchases and still no SCOREWATCH ALERT!!

Barry, It has been two months since I have had an Alert from scorewatch. I have my SW alert set at my current score of 641. I have been reinstated on my AMEX Green card, added a Capital One CC and lowered my CC utilization over these last two months. What does it take for this thing to move? I have set my features to alert me when an account increase by $5 and if there is no activity for 3 months also. So with my settings being so tight, something should trip this thing off right?

And far as continuing purchasing scorepower reports. It's REALLY getting to be a load on the Ole Wallet.

Starting Score: 509
Current Score: 687 EQ 712TU
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Want-a-better-FICO
Valued Member

Re: Two months and Two Scorepower purchases and still no SCOREWATCH ALERT!!

Barry I forgot to add.....

The scorepower report on April 29th is the one you gave me after I was complaining from the month before. Then I purchased a scorepower somwhere around the first of April, So basically I haven't  gotten an alert since March.

Starting Score: 509
Current Score: 687 EQ 712TU
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two months and Two Scorepower purchases and still no SCOREWATCH ALERT!!

I have not got any alert since May 13, 2010. Today I got alert saying no change in score.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.