cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to purchase new Score Power Report (Equifax)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to purchase new Score Power Report (Equifax)

That's the issue we're trying to sort out with Equifax Gokul77 - seems like there at least a few of you on the forums that were able to order before with no problem, but are now receiving a 713 error.  We're going to do some research on our end.  I'll keep you posted.

Unfortunately if we're not able to deliver your TU or Experian report, then there is in fact no other online site from which you can get your own credit report and FICO score from. 
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Jen. It's good to know that you are working on the issue.

>>
Unfortunately if we're not able to deliver your TU or Experian report, then there is in fact no other online site from which you can get your own credit report and FICO score from. 
<<

Wow - that seems like a very unfortunate scenario then. Imagine that lenders, bank people etc. can all see your Fico score, but you yourself cannot see them! That doesn't sound nice at all!
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, let me clarify.  You CAN get your credit reports from a number of different sites, including all 3 bureaus, but we are the only site where you can get all 3 FICO scores that are associated with your credit reports.  So, at the very least, if you can pull your credit reports from a different site, at least you would be able to verify all the data that is contained in it. 
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update :

I successfully ordered my Equifax Fico score and report from Equifax. And then I ordered the other 2 from MyFico. There was no trouble during the Equifax process. So basically there's nothing wrong with my Equifax details.

Looks like they are just using some lame excuse to steal away your prospective customers :-)

Of course for me the cost difference is negligible (2-3 bucks), but obviously I'd rather get all 3 scores from one website (yours) than get two scores from your site and the third one from another site. Basically a matter of convenience.
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, It's def. not a "mismatch" issue. I have had same address on both since I joined have recieved two updated reports/scores previous. Addresses and names match exactly. I receieved an e-mail from Cust Service saying.

Hi Debra,

Thank you for contacting myFICO Customer Care. Please log on and try again, the ordering issue you encountered has been resolved.

Regards,
myFICO Customer Care

So, took the plunge tried ordering and received the OOps message again error code 713 and now account is again locked. And of course now another "hold" for 10.95

Geez..I wish they hadn't told me it's resolved.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that TheSherrifsWife (love that display name!)  That's exactly the issue our technical team is trying to sort out, i.e. if you've been able to order before and have made no changes since, why are you now getting this error.  Sometimes slight changes to the address resolve the issue, but not always, so I'm on the case and will try to drive this to resolution!  Again, very sorry about this inconvenience and the frustration.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jen! Smiley Happy Unfortunatly like I said I recieved that e-mail telling me its resolved so I tried again, locked out..So I called the rep said they can't help me. Also e-mail said same thing. No one mentioned a technical issue. So my husband and I had to cancel the score watch. I will have to get it on the Equifax site they told me. If its ever resolved, I could come back to MyFico for it again..Keep us posted
Thanks!
Debra
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.