cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

I enjoy using scorewatch and since I am still a little new to credit repair I have tried 2 other products in addition to scorewatch.

Barry maybe you can pass it along to the research and development team!

I would like to see the following, which I am sure some of you would agree since I have seen one or two of these before:

1- I would love scorewatch to incorporate being able to monitor the other two bureaus EX and TU
2- Alert us when anything has been removed from our profile collection/charge offs leins judgments(This may cause us to pull another scorepower)
3- Alert when one has been added (not sure if this exists?) (It does have this built in not a changeable setting)
4- Let us know when our balances have decreased that way we know our payments have hit and maybe we may want to pull another scorepower report.

Can anyone think of any other suggestions?
I would be willing to pay extra for this type of service, not sure if anyone else would. What are your thoughts? comments? or suggestions?
I believe this would enable MyFico to become a sort of onestop shop. Not sure if the other bureaus would like that but as a consumer I would.

Message Edited by LadyFICO on 05-07-2007 08:20 AM
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What changes/additions would U like to see on scorewatch?

I would like the product to send me alerts which it DOES NOT.
Message 2 of 22
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

#1 request is integration with EX and TU!
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like my current score to display on my CCs when I take them out to charge something, LOL
Message 4 of 22
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Would also like SW to solve world hunger and provide world peace... just a thought. Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad suggestion, but I would settle for it to watch and report a little more! The other would be an added bonus!Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

It would be nice if we could also do daily pulls. Perhaps then we wouldn't have to spend our money with TC instead.
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, I would like to see all 3 fico scores on a daily basis. Ofcourse, I would hope this could be offered with a slight increase.
Message 8 of 22
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Daily pulls for all 3, without a doubt!!!

You have the best product, why not market it and make the money that TC and others make?
Then take that profit and invest in a more functional and consistent alert software.

Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

More evolved FICO simulator.

Telling me a best case scenario for 24 months in the future is great, but how about telling me for 12 months out, 6 months out, 3 months out?

Allow me to combine things when projecting on the simulator. Pay on time for 3 months AND pay down CCs by X amount.

Report CC util (individual and overall) on reports from MyFico. This would probably give an edge that the Big Three don't have. I daresay a LOT of consumers have no clue about CC util.

Show CC util in the simulator and show how paying down which CC would do what for one's util and score.

For example:

CC       - CL   - Bal  - High - Util
Citibank - 2500 - 1250 - 2400 -  50%
Chase    - 1200 -  250 - 1180 -  21%
Orchard  -  700 -  680 -  680 -  97%
Cap One  -    0 -   38 -  476 -   8%
Overall  - 4876 - 2218 - 4736 -  45%

I know how to crunch these things with ease using Excel. This should be a relatively easy thing to code and implement, speaking as an IT geek.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.