cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is MyFico going to start showing updated EQ Scores?

tag
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

When is MyFico going to start showing updated EQ Scores?

This has been a known issue for over a year.  Either fix the bug of cut your price by 1/3rd and issue refunds for everyone who has been subscribing to the 3B service since you are only providing 2/3rds of the product you have promised.

this isn't an Equifax issue since the experian service is able to update EQ Scores correctly.  And throwing a free EQ report our way every few months only if we complain is also not a reasonable solution.

Fix your darn code! 

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: When is MyFico going to start showing updated EQ Scores?

My Equifax is fine?!    I don't know why some people have this issue with FICO but mine has updated a few times this month already...without my 3B report.

Message 2 of 3
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: When is MyFico going to start showing updated EQ Scores?

As a follow-up, I thought I would post this since I don't think I'm the only one with this issues:

I just got off the phone with myFICO support.  Apparently, there is a setting you need to update on your member dashboard in order to have your Equifax score update.  

On the page with your dashboard, on the right, you will see a panel that says "Your Subscription".  At the bottom of that list is "Custom Alerts".  

1. Click on "Custom Alerts"
  2. Set your target score to be 850
  3. Also set Toggle for "Account Balance Change" and set a threshold of 1.00 (or whatever you feel is appropropriate)
  4. Be sure to click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

Next time your score updates, if it is less than your target, then your EQ dashboard score *should* update.  The target score defaulted to whatever my score was when I signed up... so since my score has only increased, my EQ dashboard score never updated since I had achieved "my target".

I *hope* this works and fixes the problem.  It is a pretty stupid way to set target score.and I just found out about it tonight so I'm still not convinced that this will fix it but this is what myFICO support advised me to do...

Good luck!

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.