Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico ... Fico Score 9?

tag
nomadic_traveler
Regular Contributor

myFico ... Fico Score 9?

One of the pinned messaged at the top of this forum says that myFico provides Fico Score 9 but I'm seeing in the fine print on myFico that it says it gives Fico Score 8 and may give other types of Fico Scores. 

Can anyone confirm myFico gives Fico Score 9?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Mischa
Contributor

Re: myFico ... Fico Score 9?

I get the 9 score updated in my report once a month along with all the other scores. The FICO 8 updates whenever anything changes on my reports (balance changes, inquires etc). It'll depend on which membership you have as far as how often you'll get the reports with access to all the additional scores that aren't the 8. 

Message 2 of 3
iv
Valued Contributor

Re: myFico ... Fico Score 9?

@nomadic_traveler wrote:

One of the pinned messaged at the top of this forum says that myFico provides Fico Score 9 but I'm seeing in the fine print on myFico that it says it gives Fico Score 8 and may give other types of Fico Scores. 

Can anyone confirm myFico gives Fico Score 9?

Yes, myFICO provides Score 9 Classic, 9 Auto, and 9 Bankcard for all three CRAs as part of a full 3B report, or individually for each CRA in 1B report.

Only Score 8 Classic is monitored with the daily alerts - Score 9 is only part of the one-time reports, monthly subscription reports, or quarterly subscription reports.

The full list of scores currently provided is:

Score 9 Classic (all CRAs)

Score 9 Auto (all CRAs)

Score 9 Bankcard (all CRAs)

Score 8 Classic (all CRAs)

Score 8 Auto (all CRAs)

Score 8 Bankcard (all CRAs)

Score 5 Classic "mortgage" (Equifax)

Score 5 Auto (Equifax)

Score 5 Bankcard (Equifax)

Score 4 Classic "mortgage" (Transunion)

Score 4 Auto (Transunion)

Score 4 Bankcard (Transunion)

Score 3 (Experian)

Score 2 Classic "mortgage" (Experian)

Score 2 Auto (Experian)

Score 2 Bankcard (Experian)

This list has changed over time, and certainly will again in the future (probably to add FICO 10/10T at some point, and to remove older score models when lenders discontinue using them).

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.