cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Update on my 2010 Ford Escape Purchase.....

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

An Update on my 2010 Ford Escape Purchase.....

So I had some challenges with the bank to get my loan put through, i went to the dealership 3 times cuz PNC kept calling rejecting the check.....

7/9/14 - 1st we went to pick up the car and sign my life away for the car and the loan was for $22,006.07

7/14/14 - PNC calls up and says "Dealer exceeded Loan to Value by over $2k" So they overnighted a new check and i called the dealer to make arangements to get the check re done......

7/15/14 -  Went to the dealership...... Finance guy said he called the bank to get the value adjusted cuz they had my car listed without a roof rack so that increased the value since mine did infact have a roof rack..... We made the new loan out for $20,038.75 and I made a downpayment of $1,967.32 on my CapOne Quicksilver Mastercard which earned me some nice cash back!

7/18/14 - PNC calls up and says "the back of the check wasn't endorced" They were going to overnight another check, well that would have been a saturday when it was post to arrive and it didn't.

7/19/14 - Being mad that this is happening to me I make a complaint to PNC on their facebook and a rep offers to have me send a privite message to help me, and i got a responce saying that a rep from the esculation department would call me.

7/21/14 - I call up PNC asking where the check was and was told it was never sent, and they could resend it or i could go to a branch...... so this time i went to a branch and got it instead of waiting another day.

Later in the afternoon I got a call from the esculation department and i explained what was going on and I got an appology that was nicer than the other ones I was getting and she said she will pass this to higher ups so my voice will be heard.

Later that night we went to the dealership again and got it taken care of again and we made sure to tell them to make sure to sign the back, we said it to them more than once and let them know that we don't want to come back again for this, and the salesman i have been dealing with was so nice to say he would personally see to it.

7/25/14 -  I get an email from PNC saying that my "Coupon Payment Booklet" will be arriving in 10 business days....... Later when i got a chance I called the loan closing team and asked if this email ment it went completely through this time and a very nice rep said yes and I will recieve documentation in the mail.

So now it finally went through! I'm so glad cuz there would have been H*** to pay if it didn't this time!

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.