Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining Auto Enhanced FICO

tag
jkjklkjkl
Contributor

Determining Auto Enhanced FICO

Does anyone know of a way to get your Auto Enhanced FICO in the comfort of your own home?  Let's say by applying at home with a lender that pulls it. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Determining Auto Enhanced FICO

@jkjklkjkl wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to get your Auto Enhanced FICO in the comfort of your own home?  Let's say by applying at home with a lender that pulls it. 

Don't think there is any way of getting it that way.  However, you can purchase your auto enhanced scores here on this site.  They are provided now along with mortgage and Bankcard enhanced scores when you purchase new report(s).

Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@jkjklkjkl wrote:

Don't think there is any way of getting it that way.  However, you can purchase your auto enhanced scores here on this site.  They are provided now along with mortgage and Bankcard enhanced scores when you purchase new report(s).

Yep mine matched the dealer 04 auto enhanced to the point.

Message 3 of 5
jkjklkjkl
Contributor

Thank you so much for the information y'all!

I was hoping to do a credit pull, so I could get the auto enhanced for free, get a free credit report for the denial, and get a better idea of where I stand, since I'm contemplating a major financial decision.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jkjklkjkl wrote:

Thank you so much for the information y'all!

I was hoping to do a credit pull, so I could get the auto enhanced for free, get a free credit report for the denial, and get a better idea of where I stand, since I'm contemplating a major financial decision.

Well taking a HP to get a score isn't exactly 'free' in every sense of the word.  It could cost you more financially then the actual cost of purchasing the score here.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.