cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 discharged 3/17...what should my IIB accounts be reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK13 discharged 3/17...what should my IIB accounts be reporting?

My credit reports are all over the place, need some advice on how to clean them up properly.

we filed Chapter 7 in July 2011 but eventually converted to Chapter 13.  Both TU and EX have the correct public record of discharged 13, however file date is technically a year early because they retained the original file date (score!).  I've filed a dispute with EQ because it shows discharged 7 with a file year of 2720...crazy huh?  I want that's corrected so it'll fall off next year.

question 1 is about early exclusion.  Can I hit the CRAs up for EE about 6 months before July 2018?

now most of my accounts show IIB and closed with late payments stopping around March 2011.  I signed up for Credit Check Total and it's actually showing a late payment from 2 months ago, but I can't find the account source.  Amex & Chase did update my record 2 months ago, but only see the most recent update date on CCT not the actual late mark.

i have opened a few accounts since DC but all are showing current.  

So question 2 is how do I figure out what is being reported as late on TU and what should my IIB accounts be reporting now?  Just need to know if and how I should go about correcting my info.

thanks!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: BK13 discharged 3/17...what should my IIB accounts be reporting?

I had the same problem. It's not going to show a late payment, it has to do with the status date of one of your accounts that was IIB. You can try and dispute the status date and request it be changed to the filing date. I never had success with that and ended up emailing the EO of TU.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.