Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Question

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Chase Ink Question

Posted this to the wrong board so am reposting here in the correct board.

I made a statement in my "Thrilled" message yesterday that I could not think of another credit card I wanted.  I was wrong.  I thought about the Ink Business Cash card I have wanted in consideration of the small business I am starting by selling on eBay and maybe Amazon.  I received a notification that my application requires further review before making a decision.  Have any of you had that experience when applying for an Ink card?

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Question

Chase business cards always come up with that message. I believe it's because they manually review business and may ask for verification. Just wait it out.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 2 of 11
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Thank you so much, Skye.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 3 of 11
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Well, now I have received an e-mail saying they will make a decision within 30 days.  Is that normal, too?

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Well, now I have received an e-mail saying they will make a decision within 30 days.  Is that normal, too?

Yes, normal.  Hang in there

Message 5 of 11
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

This is the first time I have applied for a  business card.  Want to start a small eBay business.  I am a bit apprehensive about all of it.

Thank you, Irish, and all of you bearing with me.

Message 6 of 11
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Got an e-mail that my appllication for an Chase Ink card was approved.  I am so happy.  That's it - no more credit cards for me.  I have all that will satisfy my needs at the moment.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Got an e-mail that my appllication for an Chase Ink card was approved.  I am so happy.  That's it - no more credit cards for me.  I have all that will satisfy my needs at the moment.

Congrats!  Great card to have.

Message 8 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

Congrats and welcome to the Ink family

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 11
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the congrats and welcome.  can hardly wait for the card to arrive

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.