cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PNC Points Visa and Capital One Spark 2% cash bank Approvals!!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

PNC Points Visa and Capital One Spark 2% cash bank Approvals!!

Got an invite to apply for a PNC Points Business Visa ,I almost did not apply as I know PNC can be hard to get approved for a card with them,So I went online and put in the code for the card,and got the 7 to 10 day message,about 4 days later their UW dept called me to ask me a few questions about the type of business I've had,About a week later I got a letter telling me I was approved for $20,000 credit line,Card also come with 12 months 0% no intrest on purch and bal trans,Also cold app for cap one 2% spark cash business(I already have the spark miles card)Was approved for only $5,000 for that one(kinda low credit limit as my other cap one cards are much much higher)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PNC Points Visa and Capital One Spark 2% cash bank Approvals!!

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: PNC Points Visa and Capital One Spark 2% cash bank Approvals!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

Got an invite to apply for a PNC Points Business Visa ,I almost did not apply as I know PNC can be hard to get approved for a card with them,So I went online and put in the code for the card,and got the 7 to 10 day message,about 4 days later their UW dept called me to ask me a few questions about the type of business I've had,About a week later I got a letter telling me I was approved for $20,000 credit line,Card also come with 12 months 0% no intrest on purch and bal trans,Also cold app for cap one 2% spark cash business(I already have the spark miles card)Was approved for only $5,000 for that one(kinda low credit limit as my other cap one cards are much much higher)

Congrats on the PNC approval! 

$5k for the Capital One Spark card isn't bad...  I picked up the Spark 2% Miles with a $10k limit, but the Spark 2% Cash card came back with a paltry $500 limit and they won't budge for at least three months.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.