Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVIANCA VIDA BK FRIENDLY?

tag
kobe2012
Established Contributor

AVIANCA VIDA BK FRIENDLY?

Just wanted to know if anyone with BK on file gotten approved for this card? And for this who have gotten approved, could you pls share your score and which bureau was pulled? Thanks in advance

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AVIANCA VIDA BK FRIENDLY?

I just got approved the other day. I applied and they pulled Equifax initially, but they requested verifcation and they pulled Transunion after they requested the info. I sent the info in, and within 2 hours got approved for a $5000 limit with a 736 score. I don't have any bankruptcies, so I can't tell you if they accept those for approvals. I will say that they dinged my credit 5 TIMES EACH! The rep stated that I could dispute it and they would remove them, which is what I am waiting to do. I want to get the card first before I do it. I read on here that you can apply and get both cards, not just one. I am not sure how long you would have to wait but the OP stated he applied for one and got approved, and applied for the other and got approved 4 days later. So I am going to test it out to see how it goes! :-)

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AVIANCA VIDA BK FRIENDLY?

Oh and from the research I've done, they don't care about inquiries, so...If you have a lot, I think you will be ok...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.