Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a joint account today for 20k with Commerce Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for a joint account today for 20k with Commerce Bank

Ok i just aplied for me to be added as joint account holder with my wife for 20k for Comerce Bnk Vsa Patinium

They had to check my credit and 1 week later today Approved for 20k joint account wich means the same as having your own credit card in a way

They told me that it should be backdated since 2004 when my wfe first got the account opened.I am somehow nervous about the backdate

Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for a joint account today for 20k with Commerce Bank

Getting into debt?
Message 2 of 30
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

The card is still considered Commerce? Im surprised they didnt discontinue it and changed it into a TD Bank card!
Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

is this the same bank cause your talking about something else.Commerce Bank is the one that iam refering to

Message 4 of 30
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Well i know on the east coast Commerce either got bought out or changed names to TD Bank. So depending on where you live Commerce Bank could very well still be around!
Message 5 of 30
bs6054
Valued Contributor

https://www.commercebank.com/Default.asp

is a Commerce Bank, possibly the same!

Message 6 of 30
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok i just aplied for me to be added as joint account holder with my wife for 20k for Comerce Bnk Vsa Patinium

They had to check my credit and 1 week later today Approved for 20k joint account wich means the same as having your own credit card in a way

They told me that it should be backdated since 2004 when my wfe first got the account opened.I am somehow nervous about the backdate

Any thoughts?

I could have sworn I read that you weren't apping anymore...just a few days ago. 

I could be wrong...Congrats on getting added to your DW card. 

Message 7 of 30
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Looks like there were two different Commerces! Thanks for this info!
Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bs6054 wrote:

https://www.commercebank.com/Default.asp

is a Commerce Bank, possibly the same!

yes thats the one.

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@09Lexie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Any thoughts?

I could have sworn I read that you weren't apping anymore...just a few days ago. 

I could be wrong...Congrats on getting added to your DW card. 

No ur right i did said i wouldnt do it but my wife has the card since 2004 i think and that would help myAAA so i calld and the bank said they had to look at my app and let me know in a week

No hard pull for some reason

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.