Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover auto LUV (CLI)

tag
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Discover auto LUV (CLI)

Logged into my account this morning and saw an increase in my CL. Went from $4750 to $5800; $1050 increase.

I haven't really used this card at all for the last 3-4 months. I'll MAYBE run $50 through per month except last week/statment cycle I bought a $180 A/C for which I got $33 cashback on the transaction. I just passed one year a month or two ago and didn't request a CLI because I was going to wait until I ask for my 6 month CLI on my AMEX and do it the same time.  I started at $3500 last April. It just really surprised me that I got this CLI which is the highest I've gotten from them.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Discover auto LUV (CLI)

@SwiftTone wrote:

Logged into my account this morning and saw an increase in my CL. Went from $4750 to $5800; $1050 increase.

I haven't really used this card at all for the last 3-4 months. I'll MAYBE run $50 through per month except last week/statment cycle I bought a $180 A/C for which I got $33 cashback on the transaction. I just passed one year a month or two ago and didn't request a CLI because I was going to wait until I ask for my 6 month CLI on my AMEX and do it the same time.  I started at $3500 last April. It just really surprised me that I got this CLI which is the highest I've gotten from them.

WTG congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover auto LUV (CLI)

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.