Did you mean: 

What'd ya get in the mail today?

tag
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Re: What'd ya get in the mail today?

@Anonymous wrote:

My Sallie Mae card, sweet! Smiley LOL

Very Cool!  I got my new Sallie Mae card today in the mail as well. Smiley Very Happy  I also got a replacement Discover IT card (initiated by Discover due to a possible account compromise).

Message 571 of 2,756
uswala
Senior Contributor

I got a couple of preapprovals from Citi, for Thank You Prefered and Advantage cards. 

Message 572 of 2,756
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

Got my lovely Navy Cash rewards visa siggy!!! Smiley Wink 

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 573 of 2,756
cutemarty1
Regular Contributor

got a preapproval from Chase Slate, again lol.

My TL : Discover 45k / Venture 39k / BCE AMEX 33k / BoA123 Sig 24k / WF propel 17k/ Home Depot 16.5 K / Barclays Arrival WEMC 15k / Citi World WEMC 16.5k / CU Visa 11k/ Nordstrom Visa 20K / penfed rewards visa 20k / Citi AA 16.5k / spark business 15k/ Chase ink business 15k/ delta Amex platinum 14k/ boa rewards 7k /Macy Store 5.3K / Best buy 2.4K / BBRZ Gold 1.4K / PNC 20k / AppleCard 40k/ citi premier 12.7k / chase Amazon 7k
Message 574 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got my new Discover iT card today Smiley Very Happy

Message 575 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi bank World Master Card invitation lol 

Message 576 of 2,756
cardionrs
Established Member

today I recieved two pre approval offers for the SAME CARD with different invitations numbers and different respond by dates for Capital One Platinum MC. It was weird because I already have the Cap1 platinum MC.

Message 577 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cardionrs you can have several capital one cards bit be careful because you cannot combine cards together.
Message 578 of 2,756
Anonymous
Not applicable

My PlayStation Visa! $500 C/L, 0% interest until July/2015, 10 points (%) for each PlayStation Purchase ($6 per game), 3% on sony/PS store and products, 3% on movies phone bill and fast food, and 1 on everything else. Yeah the points can only be spend on the PS store, but that's useful to me! 10 games in a year gets me my PS+ membership for free!

Message 579 of 2,756
Dma123
Established Member

Today's Mail was like app spree Christmas: Chase Sapphire Preferred, CapOne Venture, CapOne Platinum, Macy's, Lowes Consumer Card, Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn, and Bloomingdales. Hoping for a few more in the next week. Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: EX 560 EQ 528 TU 530
Current Score: EX 682 EQ 661 TU 704
Goal Score: ALL 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 580 of 2,756
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.