Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime-a-Licious ** Approved ** NEVER Say NEVER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Prime-a-Licious ** Approved **

@9CLINE wrote:
Congrats....Awesome 1 day increase...gotta luv SYNCH !!!!!!!!

Thanks 9cline.

Synch was mean to me last summer.  They dissed me left and right - probably because my scores could have been lower or they didn't like my lumber-jack beard lol - who knows.

But now LUV IS IN THE AIR!!! HeartHeartHeartHeart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Message 11 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done, grats Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet congrats!
Message 13 of 26
NP27
Established Contributor

Is sync a TU puller?
Message 14 of 26
chalupaman
Super Contributor

This is one of my favorite Synchrony cards for a lot of reasons. It grows pretty quickly and with the added 5% benefits if you're already a Prime customer have made it one of my essential cards and a reason that I dumped Amazon Chase Visa to begin with. Congratulations.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 15 of 26
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats . . .

Message 17 of 26
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 18 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been a shopper at Amazon for years and years but for some reason never bought into the Amazon Prime thingy.

This morning I went online to buy a Keurig coffee machine. (They had the best deals after hours of research - no surprise there right?)

Anyway, I was about to pay with my regular cc when an ad popped up asking me to apply for the Amazon Prime card.  I thought - what the hell - I'll get 5% off or pay for my coffee maker in 6 months with 0 interest APR.  Filled out the app, yadda, yadda, yadda -- click submit and came back with a $4,000 SL.  Smiley TongueI'm cool with that - don't need a gazillion SL -- enough to buy stuff from time to time (I may need to order more Keurig coffee for sure).

Game doesn't end there --- Let's have fun!!! Called the backdoor number -- CSR asked what I wanted. Told her hmmmmm, let's see how about $15,000.00??? - she read some disclosures - came back after 1 minute or so and said "We can't give you the full 12k but is 10k ok with you?" HELL YEH! Well, actually, I said thank you and have a nice day miss CSR lady!! Smiley Very Happy

The morale of my story with Synchrony - never, ever accept what they give you online.

Call that backdoor number and reach for the stars. You never know what crazy SL they will give you. Smiley Happy

OP(balboa) if you were near me I would kiss you!!!! You said NEVER NEVER accept what Amazon gives you online. How right you are!! I applied online a few days ago and was approved for $1200. I then  immediately purchased a prime membership in order to get the prime card. I also read this post yesterday and took your advice. I called backdoor and they bumped it to $4000.  Ok it gets better. I've only had my Walmart card, which is also Sychrony, a few months. It started at $600 and automatically increased to $1200 a few days ago. While I had Sychrony on phone to increase the new Amazon card, I asked for increase on Walmart card. She asked me about my income and placed me on hold. Then she returned saying congratulations you are approved for $5000. She said both Amazon and Walmart increases were immediate and explicitly stated they were both SP!  I signed into my Walmart account and yes it says $5000. That's now my highest limit. Thanks OP!! myfico forum is the bomb!!

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.