Did you mean: 

Cap1 Credit Steps with Data Points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Credit Steps with Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, ItsPossible, I actually missed replying to your post and I intended to. I've been sick the last couple of days. I actually slacked off on my spend last month, and I haven't used it this month. I decided to quit playing that game, so I think you're doing the best thing. When is your Credit Steps due? I've read some posts on here about the Steps increase being bigger if you don't get one before. I hope that's what happens for you!☺

Hi Bella. It is ok that you didn't respond earlier. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick.Smiley Sad I hope you are doing better!!!! 

For my credit steps, my sixth statement will cut in March. So, I guess credit steps would be March or April?  I will probably will put some spend on it in January, when I give Discover a rest. However, I won't spend just to spend. Smiley Wink Hoping they will give me some love around that time.  Don't want alot, would just like to get to the $5K in hopes of graduating the card WEMC. 

Thanks, I am feeling much better. Went back to work today. My Steps Increase was on my 6th statement, so I think it should be on you March one. I'm looking forward to seeing what they give you. Hope it gets you over $5k! Keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, I am feeling much better. Went back to work today. My Steps Increase was on my 6th statement, so I think it should be on you March one. I'm looking forward to seeing what they give you. Hope it gets you over $5k! Keeping my fingers crossed. Smiley Happy

So glad you are feeling better Bella!!! And I will definitely keep you posted on the CLI and the 5K. LOL!

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bella, congratulations on the CLI, may each round result in large and large CLIs for you! Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.