Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes 17K to 35K CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lowes 17K to 35K CLI

@RM21 wrote:
Nice OP! That's a heck of a jump. Congrats!

Thanks RM21

Message 31 of 38
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Thanks from the info from this thread, I got my limit raised to 35k too. My old limit was 12k. My tu 08 fico is 828 from my boa card which was also my highest limit up to now at 15.1k. Thanks for the thread.
Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does Lowes use Synchrony?  If so do they HP Equifax only?  I'm looking to pick up a card that pulls Equifax only and I'm at Lowes at least once a week so it may be a good avenue to go down.  I also like to hear that decent CLI's are possible as well.

they normally pull TU as everyone said, but a lot of people do get an EX pull instore.   Dw applied in store and got approved for 3k with an experian pull, then when we got to the truck, she called and got it bumped to 17K,   her EX score was 719 at the time.  income abuot 42K a year.  

Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ Nice job! Congrats
Message 34 of 38
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the increase!  My limit is also $17K. The card will be 3 months old next week and i'm debating if I should request an increase. I put just over $100 on it the first month and $550 on it this month. I could see if I ran $5-$10K though it some months but I don't know if I can justify anymore (they really don't ask why) or do they even care?  Current TU score is 729.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ if it were me i would call and ask for more. Totally up to you. They don't ask why.
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrutalBodyShots

Lowe's almost always pulls TU when you apply online or by phone, but in some states though rare they do pull Experian and it's normally an Experian pull when you apply in-store.

It's ALWAYS an HP for the application then SP on all future Lowe's CLI requests with Synchrony.
Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@3bcwsins3

I have kept a serious evolving list over the last 1.9 years on MF and CB on the largest VERIFIED (screenshot of their CL) credit limits with certain Synchrony cards that I personally want for the businesses I own.

Here is that Synchrony maximum credit limit list...

Walmart MasterCard - $50K (I have the card)
PayPal Extras MasterCard - $45K ((Applying on June 3rd)
Marvel MasterCard - $35K (Applying on June 3rd)
Lowe's Store Card - $35K ( I have the card)
Amazon Store Card - $30K ( I have the card)

Sam's Club store card I would think would go up to $30K-$35K since Lowe's and Amazon store cards go that high.

I'm going to ride these five little Synchrony credit ponies to the Six Figure Credit Promise Land. Smiley Very Happy

pony.jpg

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.