Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mega NASA Credit Cards Approvals!!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: NASA Platinum Rewards!

@KennyRS wrote:

Following the great, @B335is 's advice: I decided I wanted to test my fate and apply for the Nasa card since a lot of people are getting approved and for GREAT credit limits. Plus another 2% cash back card is pretty much never a bad thing. 

I was approved for a shocking $30k CL at the lowest interest of 13.900% -- they offered the plat-advantage rewards at 9.900% but that didn't make sense since the platinum rewards has the 2% CB.. not looking to carry a balance on a 9.9% card.

So for everyone out there on the fence of apping for a new card and thinks their profile can take another hit of a new card hitting their profile.. I highly recommend Nasa FCU. 

Thanks B335is, again! Without your help, I wouldn't have apped for this card tonight! Smiley Happy

Kenny big congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Following the great, @B335is 's advice: I decided I wanted to test my fate and apply for the Nasa card since a lot of people are getting approved and for GREAT credit limits. Plus another 2% cash back card is pretty much never a bad thing. 

I was approved for a shocking $30k CL at the lowest interest of 13.900% -- they offered the plat-advantage rewards at 9.900% but that didn't make sense since the platinum rewards has the 2% CB.. not looking to carry a balance on a 9.9% card.

So for everyone out there on the fence of apping for a new card and thinks their profile can take another hit of a new card hitting their profile.. I highly recommend Nasa FCU. 

Thanks B335is, again! Without your help, I wouldn't have apped for this card tonight! Smiley Happy

Kenny big congrats 

Thanks, MJ!

Message 12 of 293
b_diddy
Established Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

Beautiful!  I dream of these.  Congrats!!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 13 of 293
Tony275
Valued Contributor

Awesome terms and great limit! Gonna get in with NASA when I'm done gardening for 12 months! 9 more to go!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 14 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Tony275 wrote:
Awesome terms and great limit! Gonna get in with NASA when I'm done gardening for 12 months! 9 more to go!

Thanks and best of luck to you!

Message 15 of 293
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@b_diddy wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Beautiful!  I dream of these.  Congrats!!

Thanks! Best of luck to you!

Message 16 of 293
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 17 of 293
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Wow! That is an amazing CL and interest rate....CONGRATS!

Message 18 of 293
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your approval!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 19 of 293
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats.  What did they pull?

Message 20 of 293
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.