Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saks and Saks WEMC Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Saks and Saks WEMC Approved!

Great recon upgrade. Enjoy the WEMC status.
Message 11 of 30
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Grats x2.
Message 12 of 30
jigglypuff
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
Congrats!!! You can call this number to check the limit of the WEMC. The number is 1-866-500-7257.

Ron.

I keep getting transferred to a rep but hanging up because I'm not in the mood to converse. Thanks, though!!

Green Card: NPSL | Freedom VS: $5K | Discover it: $25K | Quicksilver Platinum MC: $6K | Victoria's Secret Angel Forever: $3.15K | Sapphire Preferred VS: $7.3K | Dividend Platinum Select V: $9K | Barclaycard Rewards MC: $1.5K | Cash Rewards Platinum Plus V: $2.5K | Slate V: $500 | Target REDcard: $1.5K | Amex EveryDay: $18K | Blue Cash Everyday: $18K | Fidelity Rewards VS: $9K | Double Cash WMC: $12.8K | Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MC: $7.5K | Ebates Cash Back VS: $8K | Nordstrom VS: $10K | Sallie Mae WMC: $5K | FNBO American Express 6.25%: $11.7K | Quicksilver VS: $10.75K | SaksFirst Store Card: $2.25K | Saks WEMC: $8K | Iberia Bank Visa Classic: $8.5K | Blispay V: $7.5K
Message 13 of 30
jigglypuff
Regular Contributor

@dbw79 wrote:

Congrats! I'm curious, what bureau did they pull? Was it 2 inquiries or did they use one?

I'm not sure. If it was two inquiries, they were on different reports. I hope that helps! 

I have a Cap1/Saks pull on TU according to Credit Karma. I don't see anything on Equifax from what I can tell via Credit Karma.

Green Card: NPSL | Freedom VS: $5K | Discover it: $25K | Quicksilver Platinum MC: $6K | Victoria's Secret Angel Forever: $3.15K | Sapphire Preferred VS: $7.3K | Dividend Platinum Select V: $9K | Barclaycard Rewards MC: $1.5K | Cash Rewards Platinum Plus V: $2.5K | Slate V: $500 | Target REDcard: $1.5K | Amex EveryDay: $18K | Blue Cash Everyday: $18K | Fidelity Rewards VS: $9K | Double Cash WMC: $12.8K | Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MC: $7.5K | Ebates Cash Back VS: $8K | Nordstrom VS: $10K | Sallie Mae WMC: $5K | FNBO American Express 6.25%: $11.7K | Quicksilver VS: $10.75K | SaksFirst Store Card: $2.25K | Saks WEMC: $8K | Iberia Bank Visa Classic: $8.5K | Blispay V: $7.5K
Message 14 of 30
jigglypuff
Regular Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Congrats! Yes you have two separate logins for Store and MC accts.
Thank you!
Is there a point to that? Wouldn't I always be better off using my Saks WEMC? Is there any sort of benefit (besides preventing an account closure due to lack of use when I already took a hit) to use the store-only version? Thanks!

Message 15 of 30
jigglypuff
Regular Contributor

$8K starting limit and 20.99% APR

Message 16 of 30
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@jigglypuff wrote:

I'm so dumb and a few nights ago applied for and was instantly approved for a Saks card for $2,250.

I'm even more dumb so I immediately applied for the upgrade to World Elite. After holding my breath for days, my status online says I was approved!! I tried a trick on here to get the phone service to tell me my limit, but it's not working. I'm not sure what my APR or limit is.

This is my first WEMC. I'm excited!

I'm also confused -- how does this work? Do I have a Saks store card plus a Saks WEMC? Is that how department stores do it? Thanks!!!

Do you remember how many days you waited?  Congrats, by the way on your -- $8K starting limit and 20.99% APR~!!    I did this same process ^^ on 5/17, right after opening up a BP Visa for 2.5k.  Bp pulled Trans and CapOne pulled EQ for the SaksFirst card and they gave me 1.5k and now I've been waiting since the 17th to hear about the WEMC and when I check the link -- it says "still processing"

I called Saks today and they transferred me a CapOne rep who tried to put me on hold and then the call was dropped..   I didn't call back, ugh.    I'll just wait ........

By the way, I have yet to see any other pull for the WEMC -- only 1 on EQ for the charge..

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 17 of 30
fedxboy
Established Contributor

OH MY GOODNESS

Just checked the link just now to check on the Saks WEMC and after 4 days of waiting:  (App'd for store card on Sun  May 17th and approved for 1.5k, then grabbed that account # and re-apped for the WEMC -- I swear that felt like that longest 4 days ever)

Thank you for applying

Congratulations!

Based on the information you have provided, your application has been approved.  You can continue to use your Saks Card for in-store purchases, and your new null and account details will be mailed to you within 7 to 14 days.

CartwheelsSmiley Tongue

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 18 of 30
jigglypuff
Regular Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

OH MY GOODNESS

Just checked the link just now to check on the Saks WEMC and after 4 days of waiting:  (App'd for store card on Sun  May 17th and approved for 1.5k, then grabbed that account # and re-apped for the WEMC -- I swear that felt like that longest 4 days ever)

Thank you for applying

Congratulations!

Based on the information you have provided, your application has been approved.  You can continue to use your Saks Card for in-store purchases, and your new null and account details will be mailed to you within 7 to 14 days.

CartwheelsSmiley Tongue

congrats!!! for what it's worth, I intended to check the exact time I initially applied and get back to you on this later

Message 19 of 30
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Oh hey, Congrats on your cards again!!  I'm pretty sure I made out with only 1 pull for both cards -- last pulled on May 17th from EQ.....unless they pulled again today, but I'll find out later tonight, through USAA credit monitoring

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.