Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo

Sorry if I’m putting this in the wrong place.

I have both a Wells Fargo checking and savings accounts. I was approved for a card yesterday but I don’t see it in my account. I was wondering if they add it to the online banking for you like chase or if I manually do it when I receive the card?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo

It might not show up there until you receive the new card and activate it.

Message 2 of 7
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo will definitely add it to your accounts for you but I'm not sure if it was done for me before or after I activated the new credit card.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 3 of 7
JuliusC
Valued Member

They will add it to your account for you. It just takes them a while to generate all the information required for it. Took me 3 days to see my Cash Wise on my account. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone, I was worrying if they had reversed their decision lol
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CC approval with Wells. Good job getting the checking/saving accounts first so you could qualify.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know what credit reporting agency they checked , and what was your score?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.