Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app spree results!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

app spree results!

Hi everyone! I recently just applied for a few credit cards and got good (somewhat) results.

approved:
Amazon Store Card - $900
Target Store Credit Card - $800
Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students - $900
Discover It Chrome for Students - $1000
Capital One QuickSilverOne - $500
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $500

denied:
Walmart Store Credit Card
Capital One Journey for Students

4-7 days:
Chase Freedom Unlimited

I was starting to think I applied for way too many credit cards at the same time, but it is one of my new year's resolution to take better care of my finances and to let my credit score grow as time goes through. Now, I will go to the garden for 1-2 years.
Any opinions?

credit scores: TU - 627 EQ - 636 (also, 7 hard inquiries)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: app spree results!

Well, good job on diversifying your portfolio id say. Yeah, nows the time to lets this puppies age a bit . At least these will all age together and in no time youll get your Wally if you want it. Best of luck on your journeySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals.  Now that you have gotten the app fever out of your system, definately let them age and garden as you planned for at least a year.

Message 3 of 5
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

+1 Congrats....good advice given,,,

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals. BCE approval with your scores are very encouraging. That card will grow fast. It's my goal card. Great job. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.