Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AAdvantage® Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AAdvantage® Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard

Anyone seen this? Do you have it/had it? What's your experience with it?

FYI, incognito mode

barclay.png

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AAdvantage® Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard

That offer has been out for quite awhile and been discussed quite a bit here.  You must have missed the posts.  Very easy way to get 50K AA miles.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, you can delete if you want. Just saw it when i logged in to my Barclay account.

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, you can delete if you want. Just saw it when i logged in to my Barclay account.

Thanks

Nah, no need to delete.  Good reminder of the offer. Here's the link to apply for anyone interested.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the Aviator Red and made my first purchase. I will let you know how long it takes to get my 50k points.  Also working on a 4k spend on the CITI AA platinum for 65k miles.  And my DW got an offer today in the mail for 50k CITI AA Gold with 3k spend.  I Fee waived first year and then 49 dollar fee.  Probably will have her get the Red Aviator as well. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my second Red Aviator and my 50k miles just posted. Original was US Airways turned Red. Still have that card but it has been downgraded to non AF Aviator.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This is my second Red Aviator and my 50k miles just posted. Original was US Airways turned Red. Still have that card but it has been downgraded to non AF Aviator.

What is the difference between the Red Aviator and the no annual fee aviator. As you are only getting a mile per penny spent with the Aviator not sure what the difference could be. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.