Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMAZON PRIME STORE CARD

tag
Atonswife
Contributor

Re: AMAZON PRIME STORE CARD

@jamie123 wrote:

I'm a Prime member that lives in the Tampa Bay area. I was ordering something late last Sunday morning and one of my shipping options was SAME DAY DELIVERY for an additional cost of $5.99! That is some great service right there, not that I'd ever use it because I'm too cheap but really, same day delivery on Sunday. That's amazing.

I'm in NYC and they have that here too. I've never used it. They also have an Amazon locker location right across the street from my job that I may start using for small items that I can just carry home with me and not have to worry about missing a delivery. 

As of 11/02/15:
EX-679, TU-707, EQ-690 (FICO 08),7/31/15 691 (FICO 04)
CAP ONE QS-$4,250, CAP ONE QS-$2K, CAP ONE VISA SIG-$7K, JETBLUE AMEX-$5K, DCU PLATINUM VISA-$6.5K, AMAZON STORE-$5k, BANANA REPUBLIC-$5k

AU ACCTS: CAP ONE QS-$1.5K, CAP ONE CLASSIC-3K, BLOOMINGDALES-$3K, NORDSTROMS-$1K
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Atonswife wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I shop at Amazon every week and love my store card!

I'm sure i'm going to love mine too! I called credit solutions and got increased to $5K!! My postman is going to hate seeing my faceSmiley Very Happy

WOOT WOOT! thats the way to go! CONGRATS!

Message 22 of 23
Blazesian
New Contributor

Geez. I wish I would've known you could do that. They approved me for $2100 (0.0)

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.