Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AOD Visa Siggy - External Account payment set up

tag
Hut1
Established Contributor

Re: AOD Visa Siggy - External Account payment set up

@Anonymous - we got our make a payment link in the app! 😆

This is interesting. The current balance is not synced with my transactions. If we go off posted transactions only, my balance should be $59.34. If we include pending, the balance should be $253.48. I imagine this could be an issue at statement close for people wanting to practice AZEO or just All zero. 

D7E75B31-AE9B-4800-93F3-FCC28BE005C2.jpeg

download

Message 41 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 wrote:

This is interesting. The current balance is not synced with my transactions. If we go off posted transactions only, my balance should be $59.34. If we include pending, the balance should be $253.48. I imagine this could be an issue at statement close for people wanting to practice AZEO or just All zero. 

Glad to see that they added the functionality!

I can't check though unfortunately. This app is down a lot. I've run into this message a number of times now. 

96C9C631-1041-4146-B956-E1D266103981.jpeg

I did notice it doesn't include pending transactions in the current balance. Not a big deal, many of my cards are like that. 

Message 42 of 51
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

I can't check though unfortunately. This app is down a lot. I've run into this message a number of times now. 

I did notice it doesn't include pending transactions in the current balance. Not a big deal, many of my cards are like that. 

I also noticed it didn't include pending. You also don't get actual available. No biggie, but instead of saying $158.42 is available, it says $158.

App gives that login error a lot. Sometimes close 3 or 4 times before successful login.

Im glad to see payment along with Chase account.

This CU has quirks. When I verified Chase account, test wasn't a test. They deposited 9¢ without taking it back. It also wasn't deducted from AOD account. Very strange.

Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

I also noticed it didn't include pending. You also don't get actual available. No biggie, but instead of saying $158.42 is available, it says $158.

App gives that login error a lot. Sometimes close 3 or 4 times before successful login.

This CU has quirks. When I verified Chase account, test wasn't a test. They deposited 9¢ without taking it back. It also wasn't deducted from AOD account. Very strange.

I noticed the test deposit wasn't a test as well but that doesn't bother me. I have seen it with banks and CUs in the past although this was the first time I saw it recently. 

I don't mind the app being down if they're adding features to it. Since I have my transaction alerts through VPA, I don't really need to use the app for anything until it's time to pay my bill. Since I track my spending manually in my budget, I can reconcile every transaction through my text message chain if I need to (another reason besides fraud that I get them for every transaction is so that as soon as the notification goes off, I add it to my credit card bill budget for the next month and why I make such a big stink about cards not having it) so realistically I'll be using the app two or three times a month. 

For a small CU, I'm impressed with them so far. They even passed the ACH test. I split my stimulus between DCU, Langley, Alliant, and AOD; DCU and AOD were the quickest to pull, hitting 1stBank first thing the next business day (Friday morning request was pulled first thing Monday morning). I got a notification that Langley was pending Monday afternoon and Alliant came out Tuesday morning with no alert (so they didn't process it before the cutoff time that day). 

Message 44 of 51
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

I noticed the test deposit wasn't a test as well but that doesn't bother me. I have seen it with banks and CUs in the past although this was the first time I saw it recently. 

I don't mind the app being down if they're adding features to it. Since I have my transaction alerts through VPA, I don't really need to use the app for anything until it's time to pay my bill. Since I track my spending manually in my budget, I can reconcile every transaction through my text message chain if I need to (another reason besides fraud that I get them for every transaction is so that as soon as the notification goes off, I add it to my credit card bill budget for the next month and why I make such a big stink about cards not having it) so realistically I'll be using the app two or three times a month. 

For a small CU, I'm impressed with them so far. They even passed the ACH test. I split my stimulus between DCU, Langley, Alliant, and AOD; DCU and AOD were the quickest to pull, hitting 1stBank first thing the next business day (Friday morning request was pulled first thing Monday morning). I got a notification that Langley was pending Monday afternoon and Alliant came out Tuesday morning with no alert (so they didn't process it before the cutoff time that day). 

I have no issues with their quirks either. Especially with their service.

Ive also posted of their quick ACH transfers. Very impressive for such a small CU.

Between VPA and online alerts, not worried. I do like having login alerts. Nice to know if someone else try's access.

Message 45 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1  Hey. Do you have an update on how the autopay worked for you on 5/26? I want to set it up but worried that it is going to pull the money too late. Please let me know!

Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hut1 also, if you look at the payments online, I've noticed that posted transactions will be in the regular amount, and the "available balance" will have reflected the amount (with the rewards). An example is $5000 CL with a $11.99 posted transaction thus subtracting the available balance to be $4,988.37 (11.99*.97). Very neat but feel like it could create some confusion for payments. 

Message 47 of 51
Hut1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1  Hey. Do you have an update on how the autopay worked for you on 5/26? I want to set it up but worried that it is going to pull the money too late. Please let me know!

I'm afraid I never let it get that far. Lol. I always pay sooner, but I believe my payment date and amount changed when I carried a balance. You should be all good. 

download

Message 48 of 51
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's not difficult. Log into AOD website and choose AOD VISA Credit from the top navigation bar (make sure popups are enabled). If you haven't been there before you'll have to set up your VISA account. Once that's done or if you already did it, in the new window that pops up, choose Make A Payment on the right hand side of the screen. The default tab is one-time payment, second tab is automatic payments. 

Very easy. Shouldn't need screenshots 😂 

@Anonymous it doesn't allow for more than one payment source from AOD's site, correct? Seems like if you edit the source, it wont retain the previous one: i.e. you can't have multiple external accounts to pay your CC.

Potential Future Cards
Message 49 of 51
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hut1 wrote:

I have no issues with their quirks either. Especially with their service.

Ive also posted of their quick ACH transfers. Very impressive for such a small CU.

Between VPA and online alerts, not worried. I do like having login alerts. Nice to know if someone else try's access.

Most of my CU's have log in alerts or 2-step verification.

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.