Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Re: APP Spreee Help !!!!!!!

Thanks credit....anymore sharing ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Apply for Green RIGHT NOW :smileytongue: and then let us know.

If declined you should be able to access the denial letter instantly online and see the reasons and score they used.

If approved you move forward with a credit card and the others... if you don't get green I might skip Discover More and hit Walmart... at least if you only get store card with them you will start getting your TU Fico for free.

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Creditaddict wrote:

Apply **bleep**

If declined you should be able to access the denial letter instantly online and see the reasons and score they used.

If approved you move **bleep**

i wait till my address update since Exp and TU mess up with my current address....sent both online and mail dispute....maybe wait till they updated then i would love to go ahead and apps......Season coming...............Get some new line credit.............

Bayby need some shoes....mama need new house lol.................

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}