Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addiction

tag
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

Addiction

This forum is an addiction! Ive learned so much in so little time. Im constantly checking the post from other people. Very interesting stuff

Cant wait to start applyingSmiley Happy

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
PSouz
Contributor

Re: Addiction

I feel the same way!

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 2 of 9
WolfMan
Regular Contributor

This board has been very informative. I'm also addicted, and read multiple times a day. 

I have this place to thank for my recent AMEX approval. If I never came here, my prime card would be Merrick Bank.

Message 3 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes, it can be addicting. Try and gain experience by research, reading and learning from others. When you are ready to apply use that knowledge wisely. We all have to start somewhere but app'ing and getting approvals on toy limits will get old....quick!
Message 4 of 9
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

+1

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 5 of 9
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Or...spend hours and hours pouring over all the minutae of credit cards and reports and bureaus...then when its finally time to app do what 95% of the folks here do:

Grab a bottle of some strong booze a promptly app for a CSP right after drinking about half of the bottle,  cause its metal and cool looking.  Just be careful or you might wake up with Fingerhut, First premeiere and about 250 dollars a month in fees due. lol

Seriously though, Read, Learn, Do.  This forum will work if folks study and actually do what the wiser folks here advise them to do most of the time.  (Excluding the above drapping fun of course)

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 6 of 9
twall06
Frequent Contributor

I love this forum i have been trying to fix my credit for two years by just paying off my charge offs and rehabbing my student loans . Found this forum a few months ago and realized i needed new tradelines to help rebuild . So thankful for everyone on here and all the advice . Im on here whenever i get a free moment
Message 7 of 9
Grabiela
New Contributor

I love myfico.com wow I am always here!!! Each minutes of my life I am here its cool to read all the post!!

Message 8 of 9
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

Or...spend hours and hours pouring over all the minutae of credit cards and reports and bureaus...then when its finally time to app do what 95% of the folks here do:

Grab a bottle of some strong booze a promptly app for a CSP right after drinking about half of the bottle,  cause its metal and cool looking.  Just be careful or you might wake up with Fingerhut, First premeiere and about 250 dollars a month in fees due. lol

Seriously though, Read, Learn, Do.  This forum will work if folks study and actually do what the wiser folks here advise them to do most of the time.  (Excluding the above drapping fun of course)

+1...Heed the words of this wise man! Smiley Very Happy

Only thing I could add, while reading and researching....LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS!  Many folks post errors made and what they learned.  Others make errors, ask for advice, then ignore what's given.  There's lots of good, free advice here!  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.