Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Platinum Approved!!!!

tag
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: Amex Platinum Approved!!!!

@birjest wrote:

Hey Hoah, CONGRATS!!! I remember talking to you about how to get our AMEX deliver to APO/FPO addresses.  I am loving my Zync, but I am going to lean to Platinum later this year.  There are too many benefits to pass up on.  And beside, I can canx my Cap1 card and Zync card to use those AF($94 all together) toward the Platinum card.

Hello birjest,

you are right.... I actually did not want to apply for the card but the foreign transaction fees are killing me thus i figured why not. I'm glad the Zync is working out for you, but you need to try the platinum...

Take care.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 11 of 14
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@HoahCredit wrote:

Well,

I've been traveling around Europe for a while thus charging my Amex Gold. Two days ago I paid my card and realized that I had so many Foreign Transaction chargers that I decided to apply for the Amex Platinum. I did so and got approved. I'm so happy.

Hope I can get the card soon....

Smiley Surprised (stepping out of the garden huh...)

Congrats!!!

You are right...I was on gardeninig mode but could not resist the temptation...hahahahaha

In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 12 of 14
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Call em, you should be able to get the card overnighted where it will come Tues. Dont forget to sign up for SPG Gold, choose an airline for the 200 credit, sign up for priority pass, and sign up for rental car status. The rest of the benefits are here http://exploreplatinum.americanexpress.com/Benefits/AllBenefits.

Thank you for the info Tanner. I will sign up for as many benefits as possible.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HoahCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Call em, you should be able to get the card overnighted where it will come Tues. Dont forget to sign up for SPG Gold, choose an airline for the 200 credit, sign up for priority pass, and sign up for rental car status. The rest of the benefits are here http://exploreplatinum.americanexpress.com/Benefits/AllBenefits.

Thank you for the info Tanner. I will sign up for as many benefits as possible.

All the best.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.