Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And yet another synchrony accounts locked thread

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: And yet another synchrony accounts locked thread

Wow... Just checked my 4506-TEZ (since they decided to send me 5.... Which I'm still mad about. I never knew of this Lexus nexus crap :/!
Message 41 of 52
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

image.jpeg

Haha so basically they can do whatever they want with your tax info. Are you freakin kidding me? WOW!!

Message 42 of 52
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Once I looked into it... This company has so many major security breaches over the years!!! Primarily in CA where I am from Smiley Mad!
Message 43 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

image.jpeg

Haha so basically they can do whatever they want with your tax info. Are you freakin kidding me? WOW!!

And then, by extension, once LexisNexis has your sensitive tax and financial information, they can and will pass it along to other organizations, since they are a 3rd party data aggegator who collects and shares information......

Ridiculous.

Message 44 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total revenues for the top 4 public and legal information data aggregators (LexisNexis and others) are $8.4 billion dollars per year!

LexisNexis and others are making quite the profit from sharing our information (and also sharing misinformation, since they often have incorrect information and they will not correct information that is wrong)

Message 45 of 52
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

They're only entitled to viewing 2015 right?? I don't like the idea of someone knowing my tax information every year for, say 10 years :/
Message 46 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
They're only entitled to viewing 2015 right?? I don't like the idea of someone knowing my tax information every year for, say 10 years :/

It depends upon what you gave them permission to view on the form you filled out. Even if it you only granted permission for 2015, they can still come back to you with a request to view 2014 or another year if they would like to have that information.

Message 47 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder what their formula is for all this nonsense

Message 48 of 52
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I only gave them 2015, but I have the right to refuse to let them view anything else right?!

I used to always say "if you got nothing to hide just sent the 4506-T" buttt... This is changing my outlook on it Smiley Sad I thought it was just the bank looking at the income verification not outside companies
Message 49 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
I only gave them 2015, but I have the right to refuse to let them view anything else right?!

I used to always say "if you got nothing to hide just sent the 4506-T" buttt... This is changing my outlook on it Smiley Sad I thought it was just the bank looking at the income verification not outside companies

You can refuse anything you want to as a subsequent request, as long as you did not grant open permission on the original form.

Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.