New Contributor
abarcla1

Another CapOne CLI???

So, I just pulled my reports, and Cap One just gave me another $500 CLI?  It was probably my time to get the one time "credit rebuilder" CLI after 6 on time payments, but I recently contacted the EO and they raised my CL from $500 to $1500.  Today, my credit limit is showing as $2000.

I thought this card was only supposed to go from $500 to $750.

I'm confused...and shocked...and thrilled...and confused.  LOL

Has anyone had this happen with the rebuilder card?

Established Member
anewstart2013

Re: Another CapOne CLI???

By the rebuilder card, do you mean the secured credit card? I just opened this card with a $500 CL.

Congratulations on such great increases! I hardly ever read success stories like this for the CapOne secured card, which made me weary of applying.

Can I ask what your spending and payment activity has looked like? Meaning, for example, are you spending 7-9% of your CL and paying it off every month?

March 13, 2013: FICO EQ 543
February 5, 2014: FICO EQ 603
Five accounts with negative indicators, 2 accounts in collections
In my wallet: Capital One Secured $500 / Fingerhut $500 / First Premier $700 / Credit One $300 / J. Crew $250 / Express $250
09Lexie

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Love the cap1 stories yes yes yes

Congrats OP

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}