Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's 6th statement days away

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclay's 6th statement days away

I requested the SP CLI because I read a thread where a person did the same thing and still got a 6th month auto CLI...

I'm expecting luv...

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@jologan79 wrote:

so, my 6th statement is only days away and Im wondering if I will receive auto luv.

almost 60 days ago I called in a got a SP CLI so I'm wondering if that will affect the auto luv.

Any idea?

From the information I've read CLIs are available every 6 months for most bank cards. I'm curious... If you were hoping/wanted a CLI at 6 months, why did you do the SP CLI? I hope your account is still eligble for the auto-luv. Please keep up posted!!!

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 11 of 15
taxi818
Super Contributor

As stated no way to know if you will get auto cli. It seems to happen when someone comes close to maxing their card out and paying it down. If this is you? you just may get cli. If not. no one really knows. Ive had my Barclays 11 months 3 weeks now. No Sp cli. I took a hit to get Cli back in May. went from 2k to $5410. (Don't Know Why limit). Anyway. I should be due for another soon. But I will not take Hp for it.

Message 12 of 15
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Just an update...

Statement printed on Monday...

It's Friday and still no Auto Luv...

Oh well....They've been good to me so I'll keep rocking and rolling..

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

17 months ownership of my Arrival+ and all I have received was an APR reduction. I spend (at least use to) ~$2500 per month on the card but I always paid the balance down to 0 every Monday hence I never got close to the limit ($7500). I don't need the CLI so I do not sweat it.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience has been that Barclay's will give auto cli's with very heavy usage and large payments, but still keeping the card within reasonable utilization limits.

When I received my recent Barclay 3k CLI, i had put 60 transactions on the card one month, 40 another month, and about 25 the month before that. Amounts were not especially huge of each transaction.Hope this helps.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.