Contributor
CreditCardWhore

Best Free FICO Tracking?

Things I have done to track FICO for free:

- The 30 day scorewatch here - loved it. 

- Used to have the WaMu cards - miss it

- Use the on-line calculators for estimate purposes

- Have used one of the on-line lending/borrowing sites (without completing), which gives you an estimate of your score.

Anyone know of any free score-tracking tools?  Any cards that give you your score?  Banks?  I would not be adverse to signing up for a card/bank account.  Also - does anyone know if the scorewatch 30 day trial ever resets and you can use it again?

Established Contributor
Brusilov

Re: Best Free FICO Tracking?

[ Edited ]

I remember someone here mentioning that K-Mart/Sears (1 of 2 available cards) has a free legitimate monthly FICO.

EDIT: I did some digging and it's ONLY the HSBC backed cards that offer this perk (TU FICO), NOT the Citi cards.

http://searssolutionsrewards.com/ecare/home_nli

Message Edited by vonMannstein on 05-18-2009 12:18 PM

$17.3K          $500              $7K              $15K              $5K             $2300          $3200          $2000          $1500          $1000           $8100

Garden Since: 9.25.2013
Established Contributor
Ulan

Re: Best Free FICO Tracking?

I use some free FAKO for tracking purposes, but it's only tracking my Transunion report, which seems to be the sparsest one, anyway.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+