Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

tag
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

Re: Blispay broken, no more apps - 4/12 2:30am est

@zyzzus wrote:

Despite the way the card agreement reads you think this will be a hidden tradeline?

edit: where have you seen that its encouraged to spend over the limit?

The same language is in the BML clauses. All Credit products are going to have that language in their clauses. 

I was referring to BML, which the only way you can obtain a CLI is to spend over your current limit. This card follows the BML model so close that I spectulated the same thing could be the case with Blispay. 

Message 81 of 86
zyzzus
Established Contributor

bml reads much differently but I suppose we'll just need to wait and see.

You authorize us and/or Bill Me Later, Inc. to make or have made any credit, employment, and investigative inquiries we deem appropriate related to your application for credit, this Account, and the collection of amounts owed on this Account. You agree that we and/or Bill Me Later, Inc. have the right to obtain credit reports on you in connection with (1) your application for this Account, (2) any potential Credit Line increase and (3) as we deem reasonably necessary to maintain and collect this Account. You authorize us to answer any questions about our experience with you related to this Account and to report that experience to credit reporting agencies.

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 82 of 86
Blackbeauty212
Frequent Contributor

@zyzzus wrote:

bml reads much differently but I suppose we'll just need to wait and see.

You authorize us and/or Bill Me Later, Inc. to make or have made any credit, employment, and investigative inquiries we deem appropriate related to your application for credit, this Account, and the collection of amounts owed on this Account. You agree that we and/or Bill Me Later, Inc. have the right to obtain credit reports on you in connection with (1) your application for this Account, (2) any potential Credit Line increase and (3) as we deem reasonably necessary to maintain and collect this Account. You authorize us to answer any questions about our experience with you related to this Account and to report that experience to credit reporting agencies.

BML no longer exists so its language has problably changed. Still doesn't matter, PPC as well as all Creditors have simliar language in their Clauses to protect themselves. In BML/PPC case they the right to start reporting Credit history to the CRAs at will, doesn't mean they plan to. 

Time will tell...

Message 83 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That seriously cracks me up.  It's like the myFICO'ers have successfully launched a DDoS attack. 

First you guys made Diner's run out of plastic and now you have forced Blis to surrender to your overwhelming powers as a group Smiley Wink.

Epic response

Message 84 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to make a new thread in the Approvals section, but I checked again this evening and Blispay was 'back in service'.

They remembered that they had already sent the text to my cell phone and I completed the app and I was approved for 8700.

Cool.

Message 85 of 86
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to make a new thread in the Approvals section, but I checked again this evening and Blispay was 'back in service'.

They remembered that they had already sent the text to my cell phone and I completed the app and I was approved for 8700.

Cool.

Very nice - congrats!

Message 86 of 86
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.