Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Signature reporting CL?

tag
cjc343
Valued Member

BoA Signature reporting CL?

Hi,

When I first got a Visa Signature card from BoA the limit would not show as reporting when checking various fako sites. Research showed this is a common issue and that BoA generally refuses to report Signature card limits.

I refreshed my CK report today and suddenly my proper limit is reporting.

Has anyone else noticed BoA Signature cards reporting recently? I won't be able to refresh any other fako reports for a while so I don't know whether it's being picked up everywhere, so I was curious if anyone else has noticed the same.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
longtermgardener
New Contributor

Re: BoA Signature reporting CL?

Yes, it looks like BoA has started reporting limit on Visa Signature all of the sudden since last month or so. I noticed it in my EQ and TU reports 2 weeks ago. I have this card since 05/2012 but BOA started reporting limit only since my last statement cut.

Wallet : AMEX Costco TE 23k, BoFA 123 Visa Signature $12.5k, Marriott rewards $5k, Discover IT $1.7k, Walmart Discover $5.5k, Cap 1 Platinum $1500, Amazon $2000

Scores: EQ 712(9/28/13), EX 728 (9/28/13), TU 717 (Credit Karma 10/26/13), TU 753 Walmart (9/03/13)
Last app : 9/28/2013
Message 2 of 5
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Message 3 of 5
cjc343
Valued Member

Sorry for the clutter, I didn't search well enough -- only browsed through the past 4-5 pages of threads (and have been a bit disconnected from my usual lurking for the past month), though now there are 2 on BoA CLs on page 1.

Personally, I'm glad they've decided to report.

Message 4 of 5
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@cjc343 wrote:

Sorry for the clutter, I didn't search well enough -- only browsed through the past 4-5 pages of threads (and have been a bit disconnected from my usual lurking for the past month), though now there are 2 on BoA CLs on page 1.

Personally, I'm glad they've decided to report.

Sorry for adding to the clutter myself; I just posted a similar thread. Glad to see that they're starting to report, though. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.