Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CLI Requests

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA CLI Requests

I was told by a BoA rep. that they go by your record with them, she was offering a CLI to me on a recent call and I told her I did not want a hard pull.  We have 2 CCs with them and one LOC.  No other accounts.  Vicki

Message 11 of 14
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I used the link in my account to apply for a CLI and received a response stating my request was submitted and I will receive a written decision in 5-7 business days. I did not put an amount in. For those of you with experience, is this probably a denial?

No not necessarily, I got the same message when I last got a CLI. If you didn't put in an amount, expect a 20% raise, that seems to be their norm. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KingAdrock wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I used the link in my account to apply for a CLI and received a response stating my request was submitted and I will receive a written decision in 5-7 business days. I did not put an amount in. For those of you with experience, is this probably a denial?

No not necessarily, I got the same message when I last got a CLI. If you didn't put in an amount, expect a 20% raise, that seems to be their norm. 

I asked for a CLI on a brand new account because initial CL was $2k and they told me I could ask for CLI at activation. I requested CLI online when the account showed in online banking. I was given the same 5-7 message, but it also said that if my CLI was approved it would show up on my account within a certain time too, like 24 hours or something. I can't remember the exact language. Anyway, later that night I logged on and they had increase CL to match my other BofA at $5k.

So, ya never know! Good luck.

Oh and everyone keeps saying the increase is 20% if you leave the box blank, but I left mine blank and went from $2k to $5k...

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 11-16-2008 04:10 PM
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for everyones feedback. I never seem to have the same luck as others on the board, but I hope I get the CLI. The current limit is only 1k and I had to beg borrow and plead for that via reconn when I apped for the card earlier this year Smiley Happy
Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 11-16-2008 05:53 PM
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.