Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burbank City Credit Union CLI Declined

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Burbank City Credit Union CLI Declined

Made my way over to them next after First Entertainment and sat down with lending and said I know the account is brand new but everything is updated and deleted that was an issue before and score is up from the 645 you pulled to 675 this morning.

she first said the account was opened just last month and they wanted to see 6-12 but really 12+ months of history and more so then a credit score.

I said but before you opened the card last month you didn't have any history to go by so you would have to use my credit, so if the issues that made you issue me a low limit last month are gone now wouldn't that get me a higher limit now while you figure out my pay history?

she then said well it usually takes 60-90 days for the credit report to be updated. (HUH, Where in the world do people get this stuff from??!)

I just simply replied "It's updated"!

she then agreed to look.

1. Indeed her TU pull was a 675 (check #1 for I know my credit when we are speaking!)

2. everything was deleted that I said

3. she says you have opened 13? (I think that was her number Smiley Tongue) new accounts in the last year!

I was like umm, I don't feel like it's that many and I did split my navy off to 2, and some AU... she stopped me quick to tell me they don't care about AU accounts. lol

okay... 

she took it to supervisor and came back and said currently they would not increase me because they wanted to see history and how I was handeling my "stacking of debt"

I said I don't like the term "stacking of debt" since I have NO debt

she said the adding of credit cards then.

she then said the 8 recent inq's, I should watch applying.

I said "coming from the mouth of the lady that just pulled my credit!"

she said "I KNOW! it's kinda messed up" (Finally someone agrees on that!) I said as long as all you banks instist on taking HP's for what you could do with a SP I will have a TON of INQ's!

I said I'm sorry but I refuse to charge on this card with 0 rewards for 6-12 months while all these other issuers have not only given me higher limits but rewards despite the new accounts and INQ's so I will leave the card open and I will pay it off this month but you will have to base my history off other lenders when you review my account again because it won't be use here! (I said it and really was being nice and cute about it)

she understood were I was coming from but there rewards card isn't until a $5k CL!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.