Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE CC. INFO.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAPITAL ONE CC. INFO.

Anyone have the capital one platinum cc? No a/f, with 300cl. and credit step notice that cl goes to 500 in 4 statements. Is this a frozen card, and what might i expect on a total credit "limit" when maximum cl is reached? I read other posts on this, but not really sure about this particular card. Did i make a mistake in apping for this one? My highest card to date is jb robinson @ 3k. store. And 1500 Target visa. Could it possibly equal any of these cls? Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE CC. INFO.

Flatbroke_Again wrote:
Anyone have the capital one platinum cc? No a/f, with 300cl. and credit step notice that cl goes to 500 in 4 statements. Is this a frozen card, and what might i expect on a total credit "limit" when maximum cl is reached? I read other posts on this, but not really sure about this particular card. Did i make a mistake in apping for this one? My highest card to date is jb robinson @ 3k. store. And 1500 Target visa. Could it possibly equal any of these cls? Thanks.

I have one of their re-builder's. It started at 300, no AF when I applied in December. By April it was up to 1600 and there it sits. Now they are stating the current line has to be maintained for 6 months before granting another increase. I was told recently that the max CL for my card is 3k. But as always, YMMV.

You can try calling the backdoor number listed to see if you can get an extra increase (or two) before your credit steps hits.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE CC. INFO.

Thanks stef37. How did you find out the max cl. on yur card? Seems like  they would discourage a lot of potential users if they gave that over the phone? What to say? Hi, i only made my first payment, and i request a cli? Im trying to get the hang of this , but i get nervous on the phone, and jumble all the words.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.