Regular Contributor
kmf5182002

CC Utilization

I know it can depend on whats in your credit report and various factors, but does anyone know or has anyone experienced how much of a point jump on your score will you get as your percent utilization goes down? Any peoples experiences are welcome

Established Member
Rollingstones

Re: CC Utilization

No but EX-3 percent of REV EQ-1 percent and TU-5% WEIRD idk? maybe someone else can offfer why>?

MarineVietVet

Rollingstones wrote:

No but EX-3 percent of REV EQ-1 percent and TU-5% WEIRD idk? maybe someone else can offfer why>?

I might attempt to offer a why if I could read your post.  :smileyhappy:

Could you explain what you mean please?

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Established Member
Rollingstones

My scores are always consistent with EX AND EQ but TU has me at 5% cards that were opened last year that are still not reporting to them, and my Score is constantly Fluctuanting with them....i dont know why? BTW in my other post on a soft pull Barclays did on my recon they coded it as DTC what is that? Thanks Vet

MarineVietVet

Rollingstones wrote:

My scores are always consistent with EX AND EQ but TU has me at 5% cards that were opened last year that are still not reporting to them, and my Score is constantly Fluctuanting with them....i dont know why? BTW in my other post on a soft pull Barclays did on my recon they coded it as DTC what is that? Thanks Vet

I believe you answered your own question. Not all your cards are reporting to every CRA therefore the balances, credit limits, and utilization will be different on each.

But I could be wrong about that.  :smileyhappy:

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}