Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC due date change

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

CC due date change

DW has the Citi Platinum Select Card. Once a week, I review all of our credit balances and review due dates on each and record them in Excel. I swear that Citi posted online a due date of 2/7 when I reviewed it last week. So, I budgeted the amt needed to PIF. We had already PIF'd on 1/3 for the previous statement which was due on 1/7. Well, I looked online today and the due date changed from 2/7 to 1/29! Is this normal, or in other words, do CCC change due dates after a statement is cut? Had I not studied this weekly, we could have been late.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CC due date change

Discover didn't change the statement dates, but they posted on 12/18 (the usual date), and then again on the 28th. I called to ask WTH, and it was news to them. They're supposed to get back with me soon...

There have been some similar posts. Looks like a bunch of CCC's went wacko at the end of the year. Good catch on the changed due date! hard to believe that that's legal.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.