CC report dates

Does anyone know when the following CCs report to the CRAs?

Chase

Discover

Sears

Citibank

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Community Leader<br> Valued Contributor</br>
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: CC report dates

My Citibank and Chase cards report on the statement date, which is what most cards do.  I believe Sears is also through Citibank, so you can expect the same.  The only cards I know of that do not report on the statement date are HSBC (last business day of the month) and Amex (on the statement date, but 30 days late).

Hope that helps!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

My HSBC reports my balances as of the last business day of the month during the first full week of the following month.

My Amex Card use to report on my statement date, However, I have noticed since November 2008 they are now reporting the first week of the month. Of course this causes my balances to be anywhere from two to three months behind.

Not sure why the change in Amex, maybe they are about to tell me something.

Anyone else notice a change in Amex reporting?

All my other cards report my balances as of the closing date.

Message Edited by Cleanmachine on 01-05-2009 06:44 AM
Message Edited by Cleanmachine on 01-05-2009 06:48 AM
Established Contributor

FIA card services (Bank of America) and Wells Fargo reports on the statement closing date for me.
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Established Contributor

Discover reports my statement closing balance and I usually get the Scorewatch alert a few days after the statement closes.

That helps immensely!!  Thanks very much for all posts!  Now I will definitely pay approx 90% of my balance before the statement closes so it only reports 10% of CL and then pay off remainder by due date to avoid interest.  Thanks again!:smileyhappy:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.