Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE FREEDOM?????????????

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: CHASE FREEDOM?????????????

Was just informed by chase that I was approved for 4k.. My highest cl today. Cant wait for the card to arrive.

Message 21 of 31
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats! The wait was worth it! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 22 of 31
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Indeed it was truly worth the wait now. It looks like this will be the best card I will have. The benefits are better then both my amex and discover cards.

Message 23 of 31
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats i almost missed this post. Good things really do come to those who wait.Gr8 job!

Message 24 of 31
RonDawg
Contributor

Congrats

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 25 of 31
RonDawg
Contributor

Double Post Smiley Sad     ---- Delete please ----

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 26 of 31
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

11-02-2012 12:28 PM

She asked me 3 questions. My age, address, and employer name. It was all mulitple choice questions. I clearly know the answer to those questions. What really concern me is only EQ has a fraud alert and TU and EX is fraud alert free. I know those to are fraud alert free because I had to remove it part of my address verification like 2 and half weeks ago for the amex green card I was finally approved for yesterday since it didnt listed a contact telephone number on my credit reports.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

When you placed a fraud alert on EQ,  they sent a fraud alert to the TU and EX. That's why they say if your a victim of ID theft get a copy of all 3 before you place a fraud alert

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 27 of 31
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 28 of 31
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

@ newport you are so right as thats what they told me when I got approved. Thanks

Message 29 of 31
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Credit314 wrote:

I applied for the chase freedom lil over a hour ago and got the need additional 7-10 message. I immediately called the back door number. Upon transfer to a verification rep. She asked me some questions about my identity and asked that I fax in proof of residence and a driver license for proof of date of birth due to the fraud alert on my credit report. She stated they had pulled transunion. I faxed them a copy of my driver license which has my date of birth and address on it in addition to a ss card and several other proof of residence docs.

Does this mean Im approved or what does this mean?

Please help. Im a nervous reck right now.

Edited: 

Congrats!  That is a very  nice starting CL for a Chase card!  Use it wisely my friend Smiley Happy

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.