cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get more than 1 citi bank with 1 hardpull?

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

Can I get more than 1 citi bank with 1 hardpull?

I want to apply for citi bank cards and want to know if its 1 HP per card?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can I get more than 1 citi bank with 1 hardpull?

@JoshNurse wrote:

I want to apply for citi bank cards and want to know if its 1 HP per card?

yes

Message 2 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

absolutely yes 1 HP per card! no way around it unfortunately... though I read about a trick of applying for two cards at the same time and the inqs being grouped as one but im not sure how authentic that is.

Message 3 of 7
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

absolutely yes 1 HP per card! no way around it unfortunately... though I read about a trick of applying for two cards at the same time and the inqs being grouped as one but im not sure how authentic that is.

Thanks!  is Chase also 1 HP per card?

Message 4 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

yeah the same goes for Chase to and I guess majority of most lenders as well. Unless it's Macys that with one hard pull u get 4 new separate accounts.

Message 5 of 7
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

yeah the same goes for Chase to and I guess majority of most lenders as well. Unless it's Macys that with one hard pull u get 4 new separate accounts.

I was wondering about Chase....bummer.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 6 of 7
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

I was wondering about Chase....bummer.

Yeah I know but sadly that's the way they operate. 1 for 1 although I think I've read stories on here that defied that.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.