Super Contributor

Cap One Signature - CL Reporting

[ Edited ]

Does Cap One report the CL on thier signature card?

Valued Contributor

Re: Cao One Signature - CL Reporting

Mine does, yes...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Super Contributor

RockinRay wrote:

Mine does, yes...

You have the green card Visa sig version I take it?

I so want to be able to PC my rebuilder to this card.

Frequent Contributor

I just got mine after 2 weeks Smiley Happy. They call it upgrade at Cap1 from my old $200 starter Platinum to green card.

Valued Contributor

CS800 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

Mine does, yes...

You have the green card Visa sig version I take it?

I so want to be able to PC my rebuilder to this card.

Yep - the green siggy visa. But I did change my card design to the US Flag! I like that one much better - that green card was ugly!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Super Contributor

DeadSpider wrote:

I just got mine after 2 weeks Smiley Happy. They call it upgrade at Cap1 from my old $200 starter Platinum to green card.

So it was a PC from a rebuilder to the green? Was it easy to get?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know if my card was builder or not but I got a preapproved letter from Cap1 right after my BK in 2004 and was approved for $200 and went up to $6500 by itself.

After reading here I might be able to PC I called and was approved got myself new Signature card.

Now that it's a Signature card IT MIGHT get higher limit I hope.

Looking at my old CR Cap1 was part of my BK and first to give a credit 2 months after discharges.

BTW my card didn't have AF.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.