Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One EO number?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One EO number?

Can someone provide this for me? I just got the VentureOne card and want to leverage that credit line into more on my Quicksilver card.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One EO number?

If you mean combine limits, they won't do it, even with the EO. It's just not something they will do. No need to waste your time, unfortunately. I can PM you the number if you like but I have heard of literally nobody being succesful with this.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't really care about transferring limits, just trying to get more out of one or the other. Won't know if you can until you try.

Message 3 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I'm not really sure what you mean by "get more out of one" if you aren't planning to move the limits? Anyway, I'll message you the number. You certainly can try and it's always possible policies have changed but everything I have heard says Capital One just doesn't combine limits. If that's not what you're trying to do, or even if  it is, no harm in calling them, I'm just not sure what you are trying to achieve if not combine limits

Are you talking about a CLI on your Quicksilver? They just extended you a large chunk on Venture so I'm not too sure if they'd bump the QS up so soon but everyone's case is different.

Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Agree Cap1 doesn't leverage combine or match limits etc...  Be a waste of time imo.  He is trying to get them to match his other limit..  Doubt it will happen they don't play that game

Message 5 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Oh ok, so you're not trying to combine limits. Apologies then.

Regardless, I've never heard of them matching high limits either, and since they just extended you the limit on Venture I kind of doubt they'd readily increase your QS significantly, but there's no harm in trying I suppose.

Message 6 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Agree Cap1 doesn't leverage combine or match limits etc...  Be a waste of time imo.  He is trying to get them to match his other limit..  Doubt it will happen they don't play that game

OP, as previously mentioned by the others, this isn't one of those situations of "won't know until you try" for Capital One.  They simply do not reallocate CLs or combine CLs.  If you are interested in a CLI on one of your cards, then you can try contacting them.  If your profile suports it, they will grant the CLI, otherwise no harm no foul.

Message 7 of 10
zuman1988

Can someone please PM the EO number.
Message 8 of 10
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The EO number is no more. It redirects to front line employees because of over use.

Try to resolve your issues with normal channels. Remember you can ask for a supervisor
Message 9 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

It's dead folks. RIP EO number! It's been overused and abused. And now it's no more. Any questions? Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.