Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards based on Score

tag
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Cards based on Score

Which cards give a high cl based on score like instant approvals instead of the long tedious manual review. I would like to know because i have an old CO showing but other then that my credit report is clean. Also my mother is going to add me on to an 11 yr old cc account with a 17000 limit and no reporting balance. YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. lol
Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
timber
Regular Contributor

Re: Cards based on Score

You're most likely to score the highest CL with credit unions, but some are not necessarily going to be instant approvals. The ones that do instant are Navy Federal (if eleigible) or Alliant CU. You also might give Barclays/Juniper a try.
Message 2 of 17
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the quick reply does anyone else have any suggestions.

Eq WAS 500+ three years ago NOW IM 683 and Trans WAS ALSO 500+ NOW IM SITTING AT 710
700 You better be on the LOOK OUT(OOPS GUESS THEY WEREN'T LOOKING CAUSE I ALREADY MADE IT YAAAAYYYYYYYY)
Message 3 of 17
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Just out of curiosity, when is the CO due to drop??  Is it PIF?
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends what you consider a high CL.

Also, those that provide instant approvals, don't always instant approve.

For example:  I applied for Navy Federal Cash Reward Visa.  It took 5 days for my approval, which was $25,000.  So I got a high CL, but I had to send in paystubs.

High CL's are not just FICO.  It is actual credit contents plus income and FICO.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It depends what you consider a high CL.

Also, those that provide instant approvals, don't always instant approve.

For example:  I applied for Navy Federal Cash Reward Visa.  It took 5 days for my approval, which was $25,000.  So I got a high CL, but I had to send in paystubs.

High CL's are not just FICO.  It is actual credit contents plus income and FICO.

Way to go on ur credit scores..Im pretty sure u worked hard at it keep it up! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 17
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

It is due to drop of in june of 2012 and no it is not PIF. I do not want to pay it since its so close to coming off.
Message 7 of 17
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

It's not that close to coming off and you are going to find that an unresolved baddie like an unpaid CO is going to greatly hamper your further quest for unsecured revolving credit. Best of luck.
Message 8 of 17
terrymurph
Regular Contributor

Will it help or lower my score if i pay it. The simulator says i will gain points.
Message 9 of 17
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@terrymurph wrote:
Will it help or lower my score if i pay it. The simulator says i will gain points.

Have you approached them with a pay for delete request? You may be able to settle for a lesser amount...and you may have it disappear for good. It's worth a try...

If you can work it that way, it will help your score.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.