Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase auto CLI question

tag
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Chase auto CLI question

Anyone have any CLI experience with the freedom. I was just given an auto CLI last week, but it was only $300 more.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck calling in after an auto CLI and got another increase? I'm sure it'll be a HP, but just curious of your experiences with chase.

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase auto CLI question

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

Anyone have any CLI experience with the freedom. I was just given an auto CLI last week, but it was only $300 more.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck calling in after an auto CLI and got another increase? I'm sure it'll be a HP, but just curious of your experiences with chase.

I was denied in October, 2012 for the Freedom...Smiley Sad...just wanted some sympathy...lol! 

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2 of 3
jcstarkey8826
Established Contributor

Re: Chase auto CLI question

@indiolatino61 wrote:

@jcstarkey8826 wrote:

I was denied in October, 2012 for the Freedom...Smiley Sad...just wanted some sympathy...lol! 

well I was denied discover in september 2012 lol and they gave you a better limit.... you win!!! haha

In my wallet: Discover it 6800 CL, Capital One Quicksilver Sig 5k CL, Chase Freedom 4k CL, GCU Patinum Visa 1500 CL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.