Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU not reporting credit card balance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU not reporting credit card balance

Hello all,

I have paid off all the balance on my credit card on 9/2/2014. My statement date is 15th of every month, I have waited for it to pass, they did not report. I waited for the month to end, still nothing. Does anybody use this card and know when exactly they report CC balances?

Thank you.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: DCU not reporting credit card balance

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello all,

I have paid off all the balance on my credit card on 9/2/2014. My statement date is 15th of every month, I have waited for it to pass, they did not report. I waited for the month to end, still nothing. Does anybody use this card and know when exactly they report CC balances?

Thank you.

They report your balance monthly; usually hits your CRs 3-5 business days of the first of the month. 

If  you used your card anytime after your statement has cut, plan on that balance reporting. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU not reporting credit card balance

That makes sense now, thank you very much.

Btw, I got my chase flexible rewards converted to chase freedom last month, it did not report the balance too, it's statement date is 20th. Is this delay normal when you change a product?

Thanks
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.