cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data point: PACU SP CLI up to $10k possible, if you receive a targeted mail offer

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Data point: PACU SP CLI up to $10k possible, if you receive a targeted mail offer

I just wanted to share as a quick data point, in case there are any other PACU cardholders out there on the forum, who have the as-low-as 7.5% F MC:  a PACU SP CLI up to $10k is possible, if you receive a targeted mail offer.  I had recently received an offer in the mail saying something of the effect that due to my responsible use of credit, PACU was offering me a choice of one of 6 pre-approved, no-application-needed loans (among them options for $10k in new/used car loans, personal loans and/or lines of credit, and new/used RV loans).  What I really wanted though and which was not listed was a CLI on my (then) $2k SL on my PACU MC, so I called PACU and asked them if they would be willing to subsitute the offer I had received with granting me a SP CLI on my MC with them.  They agreed to increase the CLI to $10k without a HP, and then presto!  CLI increased from $2k to $10k  Smiley Happy  And so if anyone else who has PACU cc accounts receives this targeted mail offer, just know as an FYI that requesting a CLI on your credit card on your MC with them is still an option, even if it is not specifically listed in the mailed offer literature.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Data point: PACU SP CLI up to $10k possible, if you receive a targeted mail offer

Interesting turn of events IIRC they wouldn't budge from the $2K limit due to your DTI calculations.  Glad to see they bumped you up to 10K as it's now more usable than the previous $2K.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data point: PACU SP CLI up to $10k possible, if you receive a targeted mail offer

Nice! Got to love those California credit unions!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Excellent job Galahad for not settling on those other great offersSmiley Wink. Nice increase for an spSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.