Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Zync Card.... Sad....

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Denied Zync Card.... Sad....

I'd imagine any card from Chase, Citi, Discover, or B of A would be harder to get than the Zync, especially with the 200/500 offers.

Message 21 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@pizzadude wrote:

@TeeandDee wrote:

Did you finally get one pizzadude?  Hope you don't mind my asking.. Smiley Happy  It gives us hope to hear the success stories of others!

Yeah I was approved for the Zync card last year, they counter~offered me either the $200 or $500( autopay ) hard limit cards.   I went with the $200 hard limit due to some of the delays that people have reported with getting autopay set up.    I use the card as much as possible, and end up paying at least 3 or 4 times a month to keep it under the limit.  Cat Tongue

Hey PD, how long have you had your Zync with the $200 hard limit?  Curious as to if they have any general practice of converting to NPSL with regards to length of history (I'm guessing six months or a year if it exists).  Hail Mary application in December and I'll almost certainly get countered ifI get an approval at all.

        
Message 22 of 27
Juan123
Established Contributor

Well i got approved forthe citi platinum with lower scores in dec... I got approved for the freedom card earlier today btw... So i guess the zync
Is tightening up requirements.

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 23 of 27
hvacrsteve
Established Member

Be happy, American Express treats people like crap anyways!

I have 7 Amex cards!

I have just cut up 3 of them and plan on cutting up the rest soon!

They will screw you if given the chance trust me!

Message 24 of 27
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Hey all! Do you think my chances would be good to be approved for a AMEX revolver account in a six months or a year? Or would they probably deny and and start me off with a charge card?  I would really prefer a revolver though.  Just wondering.  The two cards I'm after when I finish sitting on the sideline's gardening is an AMEX and gonna try for Citi again.  My FICO scores are rising each week.  I've been nervous about them tanking due to my new accounts reporting, but I think what might be helping me is that I've been keeping my utilitity way low as they report so that may be helping. 

Slowly building....
Message 25 of 27
Juan123
Established Contributor

@TeeandDee wrote:

Hey all! Do you think my chances would be good to be approved for a AMEX revolver account in a six months or a year? Or would they probably deny and and start me off with a charge card?  I would really prefer a revolver though.  Just wondering.  The two cards I'm after when I finish sitting on the sideline's gardening is an AMEX and gonna try for Citi again.  My FICO scores are rising each week.  I've been nervous about them tanking due to my new accounts reporting, but I think what might be helping me is that I've been keeping my utilitity way low as they report so that may be helping. 

You'd probably get approved right now if you dont have many new accounts\inq's and 3+ year AAoA

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 26 of 27
learnin113
Established Contributor

Sorry wrong quote.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.