Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Difficult Ones

MidnightVoice wrote:
According to WGMC.com, Discover, US Bank and Fleet are the toughies

Message Edited by MidnightVoice on 10-31-2007 03:02 PM

Although I have no experience with US Bank, I have read posts at other forums with some saying they have been approved with lower scores. US Bank offers APR's as low as 7.99% (great credit) and as high as 25%+.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (08-15-2014): EQ 820, EX 817, TU 814
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Credit Cards -
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ A Gold Visa with my local bank 10K
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

My experience with USbank is they are hard.  Had a secured card with them for a year (300 limit) after 12 on time payments you can request it go unsecured.  They wouldn't approve it. I know my scores were well into the 600's, just didn't follow them so closely back then.

I now have them with a joint account:smileyhappy: so :smileytongue: them, if they only knew!
Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 40 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Regular Contributor
VLGaffEsq

FYI, Cooneyca, Fleet Bank merged with BankBoston, which was subsequently taken over about two years ago by Bank of America... 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+